We have an excellent team of economists, statisticians, domain experts and data engineers, who have been helping our clients take more confident decisions which maximizes ROI.
Our implementation framework exploits the solutions to improve business performance and seek continuous improvement.
We love solving the most relevant and complex business problems by adopting cutting edge Data Science and Advanced Analytics technologies.
- Our Approach connects dots along the way
- Deliver innovative solutions with agility
- Leverage cross Industry expertise
People Wanted To Know
Who are our customers?
People from across the industries who want to proactively embrace analytics to formulate business strategies.
What was the greatest complement PrADS received?
“We have specialists working internally but not someone like you who can visualize and paint the big picture with precision”
What makes us special?
Deliver analytical solutions with agility to improve return of investment
How old are we & where are we located?
Incorporated in 2010, Headquartered in New Jersey, USA and offshore in Chennai, India. Having delivery centers is US, Europe & Middle East regions
PrADS is a home to extraordinary people from all walks of life.
We encourage our employees to take risk and fail, in the pursuit of excellence rather than play it safe.
We are a team of exceptional statisticians, mathematicians, economist & domain experts who always love to embrace change and swiftly learn from the opportunities. We help our team members evolve in their current roles and dream about what’s next.
What Do Our Employees Feel
What is your favorite part of work @ PrADS?
It is always about having a great balance between having fun and working hard & having freedom to experiment
How would you describe your coworkers?
My fellow coworkers are extremely intelligent, creative, trust worthy and generally fun loving people. Whose individual strengths are combined to make PrADS
What’s one thing that always makes you feel better when you’re having a bad day at work?
Team is so ambitious and warm, which reinstates the feeling “Failure is momentary but not the end”
Sangeeta Shankaran Sumesh
- More than 25 years of global experience in Banking, Credit Bureau & Predictive Analytics
- Director of Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd. and SMERA Ratings Limited
- Graduated in Economics from Madras Christian College and completed his PGDM from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM-C).
- Over 22 years of global experience in BI and Analytics for Banking and Financial Services clients. Worked with P&G, Diageo and D&B in leadership roles.
- Part of the founding team of a listed banking analytics company in India.
- Masters in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research from NITIE Mumbai, India’s most reputed industrial engineering institute.
- Senior Finance Professional with over 20 years of experience as Chartered Accountant and Cost & Management Accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers and other huge foreign multinationals such as Alstom, Tupperware & Thales.
- She is the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of Dun & Bradstreet Technologies.
- Her career has been interspersed with international experience. She has completed an executive education program from Harvard Business School and is also a Performance Coach.
- Over 17 years of Global Business transformation experience in creating shareholder’s value by leveraging Industry, Market insights and Technology expertise.
- Managed large accounts with digital transformation, large scale implementations of flagship applications roadmap, building data warehouses and analytics capabilities, mobile platforms and cloud migrations for Banking, Insurance, Financial services, Transportation and Audit (Big 4).
- Over 10 years in Data Analysis, Marketing Analytics and Risk Analytics.
- Masters in Business Administration from Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy.